INFORMATION for RACE DAY
Welcome everyone to the 2021 – Ned*Ned Race
5K / 10K and Half Marathon presented by TEENS, Inc.
We look forward to seeing everyone up in Nederland on September 11th!
September 11, 2021
Event Address: TEENS, Inc. 151 East St., Nederland, CO 80466
Drive time from Boulder is now about 1 hour, so please give yourself plenty of time.
8:00am/ 8:30 – Half Marathon
9am – 10K
10am – 5K
Please park first then check in / register AT LEAST 1/2 – 1 hour BEFORE your RACE!
Packet pick-up available for locals 4-7pm Friday night (night before) at TEENS, Inc.
REGISTRATION AVAILABLE DAY OF:
with a slight price increase.
T-shirts will be available to registered participants – and as quantities allow for day-of registrants. We appreciate that you registered early – it helps us with our planning!
1. 5K – Out to the HS and Back (DOGS allowed on leash ONLY for 5K)
2. NEW! 10K – Out and Back with most all 10K loop on trails
3. Half Marathon Course- Out and Back, with most all Half loop on trails (PLEASE no walkers)
4. THERE WILL BE 3 AID STATIONS – please see course map for locations. Please be prepared to supply your own hydration.
5. Port-o-potties are available at TEENS, 5K by the HS and for the 10K / Half: where E / W Magnolia meet at the highway
- Aid Stations will supply runners with water ONLY. (Thanks, Covid)
- Awards for the races will be given at approximately 11:00am.
(These links are mobile responsive and will convert a mobile device into a very easy to use app for looking up results.)
We look forward to having a fun event this year! Thank you for supporting TEENS,Inc.
If you have any questions – please contact us!